The following Terms & Conditions deal with general access to and use of the Site. These Terms & Conditions do not apply to the sale of products via the Site.
The newDemocracy Foundation (nDF) ABN 91125161720 owns this Site. This Site is operated and maintained by Orama Communications, Bexley North
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully before using the Site. Use of the Site indicates your automatic acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Ownership of materials, electronic products and services and/or technology
It is inappropriate to use any information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Site (Content) for any illegal, inappropriate or prohibited purposes, or in support of such activities. All facets of the site as stated above are owned by the nDF, unless otherwise expressly stated.
“Illegal activities”:- those activities that violate laws, regulations and/ or private agreements governing charitable institutions, copyright, trade marks, licensing and intellectual property.
“Inappropriate use”:- Any uses other than those permitted under the contract of Terms and Conditions
- Posting, transmitting or facilitating of illegal content through our website or electronic products.
- Use of website, material, electronic products etc to harass, threaten, embarrass a third party in any unwanted way
- Transmission or facilitation of transmission of content that is untrue, threatening, defamatory, racially or ethnically offensive, or sexually explicit
- Send junk or “spam” to anyone who would not wish to receive it
- Impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity
- Collect or store personal data about other users, including email addresses and passwords
- Post any unsolicited content or designs for advertising or promotional purposes
- Falsify or delete any attributions, legends, or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content of the Site
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means
nDF reserves all copyright on material on its website, including any photographs and graphic designs. Except for use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or granted in a separate agreement, the use of material on this Site for any purpose, including repackaging in hard copy or compilation for CD-ROM or any other electronic media, is prohibited unless prior written permission by nDF is obtained. The unauthorised use of the nDF name and/or logo is against the law and is expressly forbidden.
NOTE:- It is improper and may be a violation of the law, for you to post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. Violation of nDF copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights may be subject to civil and/or criminal penalties.
The nDF reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the Site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that the nDF believes, in its sole discretion:
- § violates any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions; or
- § violates the rights of the nDF or third parties; or
- § is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Site.
Links & advertising
This Site may contain links to third party websites. Those sites are not under the control of the nDF and the nDF is not responsible for the content or the links contained in those sites.
Neither the nDF nor its officers, agents ,or directors are responsible for the content of any third party sites which may be linked to the Site, or the products or services of any third party organisations mentioned or described on this Site or linked to or from this Site. You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites at your own risk.
Intellectual property rights
The Content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, transmit or distribute in any way the Content without the prior written consent of the nDF, except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions or as permitted by the Copyright Act.
The newDemocracy Foundation logo and name may not be used as part of your business. All use of or goodwill associated with the name, logo, our materials and/ or services will inure to the benefit of the nDF.
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the nDF with respect to this Site.
The nDF may from time to time amend, update, or change the Site or the Content on the Site, including these Terms & Conditions, without prior notice. You acknowledge that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes. The failure by the nDF to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any of these Terms & Conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any right or remedy of the FHF in respect of any existing or subsequent breach of these Terms & Conditions.
Australian Federal and NSW State laws cover these agreements.
Use of our materials, electronic products or services provided on this Site is solely at your own risk.